Balti Logistika is a company offering freight forwarding and supply chain management services in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Our goal is to be a leading logistics company with the happiest customers.
We are certified
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) Cargo Agent
- Regulated Agent
- Authorized Economic Operator (AEO)
- ISO 9001:2008
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP)
Our code of honor
- Focus on customer needs
- Be passionate and creative. Always seek solutions.
- Keep all agreements
- Take personal responsibility
- Always tell the truth with speed and respect
- Admit and learn from your mistakes
- Do more with less
- Always be on time
- Put professionalism above ego
- Never abandon a teammate in need. Always ask for help if needed.
- Celebrate all wins
- „All-in“ for the Dream Team!
About Baltic States
Great geographical location
From the High Middle Ages to date, the Baltic Sea has continuously served as a major transport corridor between the East and the West. Now, in the 21st century the Baltic Sea region is surrounded by wealthy and emerging consumer markets and is the fastest growing business region in Europe. The Baltic Sea region is border between European Union, Russia and other C.I.S. countries – excellent location for further development of international transit.
Preconditions such as regular and fast short sea connections with the major European ports and the effective supply chain assisted by innovative logistical solutions, as well as the precise handling of goods in the ports have been created to be able to cope with larger cargo flows.
50 million consumers – at 24 hour reach
100 million consumers – at 48 hour reach
250 million consumers – at 72 hour reach
- Helsinki – 80 km
- Stockholm – 375 km
- Minsk – 190 km
- St. Petersburg – 355 km
- Moscow – 910 km
- Kiev – 750 km